Challenges people have in conversation ….
- Feel uncomfortable initiating or responding to a conversation?
- How to end a conversation, how to avoid being trapped.
- Feel more comfortable texting, than talking in person?
- Do you go for hours without direct connection at work?
- Don’t know how to start a conversation with a question?
- Work place where conversation is not encouraged?
- Tired of conversations that go nowhere, or
- Wary of conversations that take up too much time?
- Finding your conversations end up being the same?
- Stressed by not knowing what to ask at mixers or social events
The impact on the staff
- Boredom at work.
- Little fun or enjoyment.
- Little or no communication at work.
- Feeling like an outsider, disconnected and not listened to.
- Work environment feels like a slog.
- Have nothing new to wrap your head around at work.
- Have few friends at work.
- Finding work monotonous. Looking for fresh challenges.
- Low employee loyalty.
- Poor employee retention.
- Low morale
Return to “Open to a Conversation”