What are the stories you’d like to share with your children? No matter where they live, or how often you see them, we can provide a new channel to stay in touch, and keep memories alive.
What we offer….
Stories from my grandmother before I was born….
We offer private recording sessions, and public workshops.
Listening to others’ short life-stories, we are often reminded of experiences of our own. Ours is a highly engaging, interactive and often surprising process.
We help you develop a collection of stories you could then share with your children. You will learn about other’s life experiences, how to ask good questions, how to listen to others and to tell your story so people will listen to it. Your stories are recorded on video. Lightly edited story videos are then posted on our web site as story albums with privacy settings set by you. Our private sessions result in from to 10-20 stories in an hour.
Click here to view sample stories by parents
- Connie’s creative spirit and her weekly sharings with her granddaughter
- Find his niche…living life in reverse Paul McNamara
- Families moving to new communities in the 1930’s, First car, Teaching in Nanaimo… – Jack Hodgins
- Immigrating to Canada, finding her way as an only child to becoming a renowned textile artist – Carole Sabiston
- A life of adventure and service – Joan Martin
- Native elder: How I used to live 70 years ago
- Creating a dream in a once neglected bank building – Jim Munro’s stories
Christopher Bowers, Executive Director of CS Interviews Society email@example.com 250 213 5340