Tim’s Interviews at Royal Oak Middle School
Lot of cool events
Put horse back trails in the forest
- risks are necessary for change.
- 85% of the land is for conservation
- risks are not just for you, but for everyone
- Creating social communities.
trying to make neighbours more interactive
- Building a community is fun
- Making a mountain biking event
- Making a community with lots of fun places
- To take professional risks.
- If you’re looking for a job, think about what you’d do if you weren’t getting paid
- Bonfire pit around houses
- Community where everyone is happy
- If you don’t fail you won’t learn.
- 3 yr study find the living organisms and other stuff to help protect.
- How he wanted Canada to be like Europe
- Houses will have horse stables and mountain biking
- Asking someone what their dream is
- Idea you’ll use
- To get social interaction in a park
Idea you won’t forget
A park in the middle of the housing
Trying to make a community with good environmental impact.
Taking risks is not always bad
If you don’t take risks you won’t learn anything.
To protect the organisms in different areas.
Building a community is like building a big fort. ( It’s fun)
Choosing a location is important in planning a community to not disturb the natural habitat.
Building a different community.
A question that will change your life
Making everyone happy
You should do something you like
To get a job when you are always learning so you are never bored
He was working towards building a community.
Some people change their dream lots
It teaches you about life and great questions about it
I learned about life
Bring everyone together
If you want anything just go after it
He always had a very good and detailed answr to any question
It is inspiring
Learned so much about Tim/ his jobs and risks he took
It answered our questions.
There were great questions I can use later on.
Gave answers for life
You can understand where Tiim is coming from.
Shewed me new ideas.
It tells you need to takes risks to succeed.
Got a chance to hear some interesting answers.
Tim really explained a lot.
Taking risks is very interesting to me.
Important to learn to build community.
Because he answered such interesting questions.
Got to learn about planning a community.
It was based on the environment.
What you Liked it about the interview