For teachers looking for enrichment without planning time
For teachers wanting community engagement
We are looking for teachers of classes from grade 6 to 12, wanting to offer their students a two day in-school field trip to learn and apply critical thinking and communication skills.. View our 8 minute documentary
- Two classes facilitated by award winning teacher – no teacher prep needed around topics of study or themes teachers are working/ interested in
- Day 1: Students are prepared for interviews by program facilitator
- Day 2: Meet and interview innovative leaders in community, government and business
- Program designed to meet Integrated Resource Packages (IRPs) across the curriculum
- Learn and apply critical thinking and communication skills
- Helping students make connections: text to text, text to self, text to world
- Speakers raise issues that are clearly important to students
- Learn how to make a difference in our community.
- For more information, contact Christopher Bowers
- Video made (with no children on screen) of all interviews
- Cost $250 for up to two classes in a Series.