Helping youth discover how the wider world works
*Summary: curricular fit, evaluation, set up in the school.
* Provides teachers with a one-stop speakers bureau
* Prepares, facilitates and reflect about each interview
* Teaches the power of inquiry
* Provides life-insights not available on-line, or in print
* Provides students of all abilities the opportunity to experience the power of an ‘in-school- field trip.’
* Relate directly to courses’ integrated resource packages ( IRPs).
View previous Community School Interview series ( speakers, themes, video, student feedback):